Mission and Values
Riverside Foundation will provide quality services and support to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, ensure opportunities for individual choice and provide these supports in a positive and caring environment.
We carry out our mission by:
- Creating a caring and respectful home environment
- Developing independent living skills
- Providing nursing supports and therapies
- Providing educational, developmental and recreational activities
- Developing interpersonal and social skills
- Encouraging participants in work activities
- Never forgetting our core values
Looking to help out with a good cause?
"Every time I entered Riverside’s residential facility in Lincolnshire or Riverside’s Developmental Services building in Vernon Hills, I was immediately greeted by a resident with an enthusiastic handshake or a warm hug – I always felt welcome!"− Jim Walsh, former Riverside Foundation Board of Directors
Riverside Foundation relies on your donations to provide updated and enhanced equipment as well as innovative programming for our residents. Your generosity is guaranteed to have profound impact on someone’s life. You can make a difference!